via Jill L. Mattern | Regional Sales Manager, Medicare Products
If you’ve used the Broker RSVP Website in the past, you know it was designed to help you search for CE classes, Medicare Product Training (Broker Roadshows), and informational webinars. Based on YOUR feedback, we are very excited to share some significant enhancements and a NEW destination for broker training in 2019.
Looking For Training Events, Webinars, Networking Opportunities or CE Classes?
· Webinars, CE Classes, Networking Opportunities and Training Events are now available YEAR-ROUND. You will begin to see more of a variety of events ranging from face-to-face meetings and webinars to social events, regional meetings, recruiting events and offerings for continuing education credits.
· CE classes and hours are now more prominently displayed, as well as available as a search option. Remember – our CE Classes are FREE!
Easier Navigation, Enhanced Search Capabilities and Better Notifications
· The website is now mobile-friendly so you can view Anthem Broker Connection in an easier format on any device.
· Google Maps has been integrated, allowing you to see all of the events in your state along with their location. This will help you narrow down your search and identify events near you.
· You’ll find more ways to filter and search for specific events. The search option has been enhanced, allowing you to easily locate events that matter to you.
· Once you register for an event, you now have the option to receive text message notifications by providing your mobile phone number and the name of your mobile carrier.
· On the Anthem Broker Connection Dashboard, you will see announcements or “call-outs” for important topics or events you may want to see.
Getting Started is Easy
· Once you create your own account, you can view and manage all of your upcoming events in one place.
· Brokers registered for upcoming events in the RSVP Website were automatically transferred to Anthem Broker Connection and a new/temporary password (your email address) was assigned. Once you log in using your temporary password, you can easily click on “change password” to reset it. No need to create a new account. Once you log in, you’ll be able to see your registrations right away!
· If you have NOT already registered for an upcoming event in the prior RSVP Website, you will need to create a new account and profile in Anthem Broker Connection.
Please use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari. Anthem Broker Connection is not currently supported in Internet Explorer. You may want to bookmark the site or save it to your favorites for easy access.
Now is the time to check out the newly improved Anthem Broker Connection. To access the new site or to register for an event, go to www.anthembrokerconnection.com. Already registered for an event? No worries, your registrations confirmed prior to March 1 will still be there in Anthem Broker Connection.
Questions? Please contact Medicare Agent Services by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-209-7839.
Anthem Blue Cross is the trade name of Blue Cross of California. Independent licensee of the Blue Cross Association. ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.
Y0114_19_38609_I_C _002 3/12/2019
FOR BROKER USE ONLY – NOT FOR MEMBER USE